Founded in 1974 as The Restaurant School, Walnut Hill College is one of Philadelphia's first colleges to focus on excellence in hospitality education. We prepare our students for the real world by combining classroom teaching with hands-on training in our award-winning restaurants, which are open to the public.
Of course, the training we offer doesn't just happen on campus. Our students live and learn in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, home to one of the largest student populations in America. With a bustling environment of restaurants and hotels right in our backyard, our students have incredible access to top-notch internships and jobs.
And well beyond Philadelphia, our students go on tuition-paid travel adventures around the world! Hospitality tours of France and England and a cruise and resort tour of Florida & the Bahamas are the highlight of our programs. By studying the industry both locally and globally, students from Walnut Hill College can expand their knowledge and thrive wherever their careers take them.
What makes us different?
- Boutique College with a World-Class Education
- Tuition-Paid Travel to France, England, Florida Resorts & the Bahamas
- Notable and Engaged Alumni Network
- Faculty with Real-World Experience
- Hands-On Training Within Your Major and Beyond
- In the Heart of University City and Philadelphia's Thriving Hospitality Industry
- An Exciting Campus Atmosphere with Student Activities, Clubs, and Speci
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College